Now hiring a Sanitation worker will be responsible to function as a team member of a progressive sanitation program to maintain high cleaning standards for a bakery food-producing plant.
To perform duties in all areas including the plant. Check and ensure product specification standards are being met as required by company authorized standards while performing the tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must be able to follow written procedures.
- Perform all responsibilities following established GMP, Food Safety, Personal Safety, and Quality policies and procedures. Notify supervisor of any problems with equipment.
- Clean bakery equipment, roof, fans, ceilings, walls, and floors using specific procedures as directed.
- Follow specific instructions to clean the equipment.
- Follow specific instructions in pest control.
- Perform duties assigned from the Master Sanitation Program.
- Keep accurate records of cleaning performed.
- Inspect areas requiring attention.
- Keep manager informed of any unsanitary practices that may be occurring in the plant.
- Performs repetitive tasks and follow instructions.
- Job duties are varied and spread over a number of locations in the plant.
- Perform daily and down day assignments as scheduled by supervision as well as all other related assignments including assisting and training of other associates as required by Supervision.
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by the supervisor.