Come work for a fantastic technological company as a general laborer. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door!
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00/HR.
Hours: Mon – Thurs / 6AM – 4:30PM (overtime as needed)
Location: Lehi, Utah 84043
- Lifting and setting of heavy machinery Wire rope basics, sizing of chokers, and blueprint reading A plus
- one year of experience in the industrial/commercial construction industry and have a general understanding of the craft work being performed (building crates, shipping containers, etc)
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with management/supervision Must be able to repeatedly lift 50 lbs.
- Will be performing tasks involving physical labor on construction projects.
- May operate hand and power tools of all types: air tools, small mechanical hoists, surveying, measuring equipment, and a variety of other tools, equipment and instruments.
- Position may require working in all weather conditions; prolonged bending, squatting, or standing and lifting.
- Schedule consists of 10-hr days / 4 days a week.
- Reliability and dependability are a MUST!! Client has very strict attendance policy
- Get paid weekly
- Free online skill building courses
- Medical,dental, vision
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Members of Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!