A Company in Orchard Park NY is looking for a Material Handler to join their team on second shift.
Job duties as follows:
1) Keep all running machines supplied with material and concentrate.
2) Correctly fill out appropriate documentation for material allocation, material identification, production cards, special instructions tags and labels.
3) Collect and grind scrap parts and runners.
4) Tumble material per specifications as required.
5) Clean and / or fill hoppers and dryers as required.
6) Relieve operators for breaks and lunches, requiring the ability to perform repetitive hand and arm movement.
7) Maintain work habits and safety procedures according to PCI Company Policy and Systems Manual.
8) Maintain harmonious relations with all PCI departments and employees.
9) Keep a clean and neat work area: to include the grinding, tumbling, material allocation & dyer cleaning areas.
10) Communicate effectively with preceding and succeeding shift Material Handler on a daily basis.
11) Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by the shift leader.
12) Support and adhere to Corporate Mission and Core Value statements and policies of PCI.