Remedy Staffing is seeking an experience Carpentry Foreman for an exciting travel opportunity based out of the Hampton Roads area.
Our client is a great family owned business that offers competitive benefits package and year-end bonus. Looking for long term team member that wants to become a long-term, valuable team member!
Travel Required: 50%+
Pay: DOE + Per Diem & expenses
- Plans, organizes, schedules, supervises, and inspects the work of skilled and semi-skilled subordinates engaged in repair, alteration, and construction project work requiring the services of carpenters, brick masons, and locksmiths.
- Supervises the repair and installation of framing doors, windows, cabinetry, etc.
- Establishes standards for safety and performance for subordinates and inspects quantity and quality of work against these standards.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and drawings
- Maintains and reports material, labor, and time costs.
- Performs related work as required.
- Previous experience as a carpentry foreman
- Proven work experience in the carpentry trade
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be presentable and professional
- Valid drives license and reliable transportation
- Must have own tools