Remedy Staffing is seeking experienced Bagging Machine Operators to join our team for an exciting opportunity in Norfolk, VA.
Bagging Machine Operators will input data, lot numbers, and specific bag specifications into the computer operated bagging machine. Bagging Machine Operators are responsible for operating converting machinery to produce high quality product and meet production goals in a safe and efficient way.
Pay: $12.50+ DOE
- Input packaging information and specifications into bagging machine.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and errors.
- Read and comprehend production schedule, work orders, manuals, and performance specifications, to establish proper operation of packaging equipment.
- Ensure finished product meet the specifications established by Quality and the Production departments.
- Maintain housekeeping and safety rules established and maintain a clean work area.
- Record in logbook quality control, production, and/or maintenance issues and/or information related to the operation and/or production on the machine.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Previous machine operating and troubleshooting experience is required.
- Experience troubleshooting food processing machines
- Previous bagging machine operation is preferred
- Ability to work up to 12hr shifts
- Must be computer savvy
- Attention to detail