Position available in Production at Oral B facility.
In this First Shift position, the associate will be working in the Power Pack Department, with normal tasks including working on production line.
In the absence of the Shift Supervisor, this person will cover the supervisory functions including but not limited to:
• Minimum of 6 months production or manufacturing experience, some supervisory experience preferred
• Work well with colleagues, client and treat people with respect at all times.
• Ability to establish a positive team environment between the customer, associates and Remedy Essential Skills/Traits:
• Ability to multitask and demonstrate a sense of urgency
• Ability to facilitate and ensure all necessary activities required each day are completed
• Address issues and concerns as they arise
• Complete objectives as well as all activities scheduled for the day
• Ability to maintain calm under highly stressful situations/environment
• Work with minimal supervision