Class B CDL Driver/Equipment Operator
Now hiring a Class A CDL/Equipment Operator for a very well established company. This position has lots of potential growth with a great working schedule.
- Must possess a valid Class B commercial driver's license and clean MVR.
- Must have heavy equipment experience (Equipment testing will be performed during interview process on-site)
- Operate light and medium sized and medium-sized equipment (tractor with articulated boom mowing system to mow) and perform manuel wor functions associated with construction, maintenance and repair roads, drainage, right of ways parking lots parks and certain grounds.
- May serve as a crew leader or lead workers for specific project assignments; monitors and oversees assigned workers to ensure safety; direct work of crew to ensure that assigned tasks are completed.
- Operate various equipment and vehicles to complete tasks related to the maintenance, upkeep, installation, and construction of city grounds, property, utilities, right of ways, public works facilities, etc..
- Drive roll off container trucks to haul materials to and from work sites, connects containers to truck and operate winch, dumps materials at appropriate locations.
- Receives and prepares various forms of documentation such as work orders, maintenance reports, spray records and other forms as needed.
LOCATION: Local area
TYPE: Full-time Monday-Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.98 /hour
**We encourage all Military and Veterans to Apply!**
Must have a Valid CLass B CDL and Heavy Equipment experience
Onsite testing is done.