Do you like fiddling and finding more improvements to reach better results?
Remedy is looking for you! We are looking for those experienced Process Maintenance Mechanics to join our client in New Albany. This is a direct hire position with an outstanding manufacturing company!
Help them maintain and advance their lines so they can manufacture their soaps and perfumes and continue putting smiles on customers faces all around the globe!
- 2nd shift - 2:00PM to 10:30PM
- 3rd shift - 10:00PM to 6:30AM
Process Maintenance Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Understand and eliminate losses due to Process Failures (settings; adjustment; etc.)
- Correct breakdowns across all of operations as a priority
- Execute periodic maintenance tasks in partnership with the Reliability mechanics
- Act as Expert coach to the line team and develop their capability by establishing line standards (TPM) for AM – autonomous maintenance
- (CL, CIL, PM, OPL, Job Aide, 6S)
- Translate OEM material into meaningful standards for best results
- Act as a trainer to all operators
- Report directly to the operations Supervisor
- Be highly visible and naturally flow to Equipment in view of ownership
- Support business critical maintenance work whenever necessary in other areas
- Ensure correct and safe operation of equipment and machinery using a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Troubleshoot and maintain equipment
- Identify faulty equipment through observation and testing metrics.
- Identify replacement parts and perform repairs.
- Attend drumbeat daily shift meetings to prioritize work orders and minimize downtime.
- Maintain parts and tools inventory
- Prepare maintenance reports, work orders, and problem-solving documentation
- Lean continuous improvement events stemming from line/equipment losses (loss maps)
So step away from the Netflix and apply today!
Process Maintenance Mechanic requirements:
- Capable of handling hand, power and specialized tool
- Basic understanding of electrical systems
- Knowledge of CMMS
- Able to lift up to 50lbsMinimum a High school diploma or GED with advanced technical or college training
- Minimum 3 years maintenance experience in an FDA regulate environment
- Understanding of pneumatics, conveyors, pumps, belt drives, sprockets, and mechanical machine components