Ready to tell your job where it can go?
Why not join us in New Albany? Learn the ins and outs of running the production lines for soaps & perfumes and go home smelling AMAZING! Become a Material Operator for one of the best smelling production lines in town!
Start the career where your hard work and dedication is noticed!
- 1st shift = 6:30AM-3:00PM
- 2nd shift = 2:30PM-11:00PM
- 3rd shift = 10:30PM-7:00AM
- 1st shift = $12.00/hr
- 2nd shift = $12.25/hr
- 3rd shift = $12.50/hr
Material Operators Responsibilities:
- Performs production activity, including handling, staging and replenishing bulk totes, raw materials, commodities and components (bottles, caps, pumps).
- Verifies the correct component numbers are used for the production run.
- Stack and/or moves pallets of components or finished products to the production run.
- Confirm the correct SAP stickers and paperwork are attached to completed pallets.
- Transfers all unused components to the return area as required for line clearance.
- Operate electric pallet-jack to perform daily work activities.
Material Operator Requirements:
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to multitask
- Lift up to 50lbs