This is a full time opportunity for Night Shift ( 7:00 pm - 7:00 am)
Must be available to train on 1st shift ( 7:00am – 3:00pm ) for at least 2 weeks
- Visually inspect finished product for defects and ensure that cases are properly sealed.
- Pack bottles in accordance to the customer specification.
- Clear trimmer jams and restart, shut off/on trimmer in a safe manner.
- Notify supervisor or lead of potential problems with finished product and/or machinery.
- De-label and grind bottles as necessary, checking for contamination before grinding.
- Strapping, tying, stacking, and orienting cases and units properly in correct unit load pattern to satisfy customer request.
- Forklift a plus