Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring for Machine Operators in the Rochester Area!
This is a B shift position.
- Responsible for case counts on all line runs and verifying their accuracy with the finished product dock checker
- Verifies metal detector accuracy as necessary
- Works in accordance with all facility safety policies and procedures and always works in a safe manner
- Good housekeeping must be maintained
- Maintains the machine and work area in a manner consistent with facility Good Manufacturing processes and Food Safety
- Responsible for the integrity, accuracy and readability of package and case printing/day codes. Produces a consistent, quality product
- Responsible for insuring the accuracy of package counts
- Responsible for insuring package weights are produced and maintained within customer/legal specifications
- Perform bagger and scale unit adjustments as necessary
- Completes package weight checks as dictated by Quality systems
- Reads the daily production schedule and completes the daily documentation requirements for line performance
- Help to produce the highest quality of finished product
- Adhere to all company Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to safety