Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring for Human Resource Representative positions in the Rochester Area!
This is an A shift position.
- Administer the facility recruitment and orientation process.
- Administer employee benefit programs. Prepares and presents the annual open enrollment.
- Administer and manage disability claims.
- Assist in insuring that company and facility policy is administrated in a manner consistent with NYS DOL practice.
- Communicate employee 30 day and 90 week review periods.
- Coordinate all facility safety training and maintains applicable documentation.
- Administer all associate status changes, pay increases, etc. Assist in maintaining facility databases.
- Maintain facility I-9 files.
- Maintain facility personnel, medical, and payroll files.
- Maintain facility EEO compliance/history files and assists in preparing annual AAP.
- Represent the facility in Dept. of Labor hearings, audits.
- Serve on facility safety committee.
- Disseminates associate information as required by company policy.
- Assist in coordinating annual United Way Fund Drive.
- Assist in maintaining applicable HRIS
- Responsible for the health & safety management system to achieve established goals and provide a safe, efficient environment for all employees.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to safety, and set a proper example at all times.
- Enforce and implement policies to establish a culture of health and safety
Other related duties as determined by the HR Manager.