Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise. We match job candidates with positions where they will succeed.
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for a recruiter with experience in staffing and HR.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOU WILL BE:
- Developing and updating job descriptions and job specifications
- Preparing recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates by using databases, social media and through job fairs
- Screening candidates resumes and job applications
- Conducting interviews using various reliable recruiting tools/methods
- Assessing candidates’ qualifications and aptitudes
- On-boarding new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitoring and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Building relationships with candidates as well as with associates
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter. Could be in-house Recruiter or Staffing Agency recruiting experience
- Solid ability to conduct interviews
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Ability to make an impact on a growing company with support from the largest staffing firm in the U.S.
- Teamwork oriented company with encouragement for creativity
- Annual conference to network with other professionals
- Health benefits
- Base salary plus commission
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!