Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring in the Rochester area for multiple General Labor positions!
These are A shift Positions.
- Verifies accuracy of bulk items assigned to run, with those listed on the production schedule
- Communicates any bulk product deviations from the production schedule to the M-R Room Group Leader
- Collect and empties all full, good product tubs back into the operating system
- Scrapes and sweeps catwalks and floor areas
- Opens, sorts, and breaks down product totes as required
- Stacks and straps dunnage totes as required
- Sorts and stacks tote pallets as required
- Works in a manner that conforms to all facility GMP’s, food safety practices, and company policies and procedures
- Relieve primary room lift truck operators in the event of absences and for break periods
- Must do final sweep at the end of shift
- Performs in a safe work manner and adheres to all the safety policies and procedures
- Maintains good housekeeping conditions for the dock checking, scale and product crushing areas.
- All additional M-Room/R-Room duties as assigned
- Help to produce the highest quality of finished product
- Adhere to all company Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to safety
- Report any food safety, health & safety, quality issues and initiate action, as necessary