Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring for Caser Operator's in the Rochester Area!
This is an A shift position.
- Responsible for case counts on all line runs and verifying their accuracy with the finished product dock checker.
- Works in accordance with all facility safety policies and procedures and always works in a safe manner.
- Good housekeeping must be maintained.
- Verifies metal detection procedures as required.
- Maintains the machine and work area in a manner consistent with facility Good Manufacturing practices and Food Safety protocols.
- Responsible for the integrity, accuracy and readability of package and case printing/day codes.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of package counts.
- Responsible for ensuring package weights are produced and maintained within customer/legal specifications.
- Reads the daily production schedule and completes the daily documentation requirements for line performance.
- Help to produce the highest quality of finished product
- Adhere to all company Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to safety