Ready to start moving in the right direction?
Let us see what you've got!
Join our client out in New Albany while they make the rest of us smell good!
You'll start off learning the ropes of manufacturing soaps & perfumes, then you'll show us you've got what it takes to run that line start to finish. Why hire out when we can promote from within?
Start the career where your hard work and dedication is noticed!
- 1st shift = 6:30AM-3:00PM
- 2nd shift = 2:30PM-11:00PM
- 3rd shift = 10:30PM-7:00AM
- 1st shift = $12.00/hr
- 2nd shift = $12.25/hr
- 3rd shift = $12.50/hr
Material Operators Responsibilities:
- Performs production activity, including handling, staging and replenishing bulk totes, raw materials, commodities and components (bottles, caps, pumps).
- Verifies the correct component numbers are used for the production run.
- Stack and/or moves pallets of components or finished products to the production run.
- Confirm the correct SAP stickers and paperwork are attached to completed pallets.
- Transfers all unused components to the return area as required for line clearance.
- Operate electric pallet-jack to perform daily work activities.
Don't wait! Apply today!!