Lift your spirits with a great job this year!
Know a thing or two about operating Sit-Down Forklifts? Then be sure to grab this chance and work immediately!
If you like working longer shifts and having more days off, check out the details below.
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay card – your choice!
- Free online career classes
- Immediate access to health benefits
- Earn bonuses for each person you refer
- Mobile app - access to assignments, pay stubs, and to call off
SIT-DOWN FORKLIFT OPERATORS WILL:
- Unload inbound shipments and move product to storage locations
- Stack/store product using forklift, clamp, push-pull or other powered equipment
- Pull and prepare product for shipment
- Ensure exact number/type of product is loaded and shipped
- Assist in cycle counts and physical inventories
- 12-Hour Shift: 6:00AM – 6:00PM
- Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday/Week 2: Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday (Operator will work 7 out of 14 days)