Remedy Staffing is looking for a qualified SMT Operator for a local electronic assembler!
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Load material into feeders and machines per the engineering load chart.
- Operate assembly equipment in assigned area.
- Perform first article approvals.
- Use inspection & measurement equipment to monitor quality levels and record data on SPC charts.
- Log product data for efficiency or quality reporting.
- Identify/correct machine problems and/or report them to the technician for resolution.
- Inspect solder joint and component mounting using the naked eye and/or magnification.
- Assist (or fill in for) the setup operator as required
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor.
- Work cohesively in a team environment
- Adhere to all company and departmental procedures
- Ensure work area is neat and clean and in a safe condition at all times
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervision and Management
- Able to operate various automated assembly equipment
- Basic Math (add/subtract, multiply/divide, decimals)
- Ability to utilize PC to support work
- Vision to support level of detail and quality required
- Able to read/comprehend various paperwork (ie, ECN’s, load charts, prints, etc.)
- Mechanical abilities and various tool familiarity
- Able to work independently