Remedy Staffing has several clients that seek experienced WAREHOUSE CLERKS to work in the Suffolk, VA and surrounding areas.
Duties include but are not limited to the following;
- Receiving and monitoring incoming and outgoing materials and products in a warehouse environment.
- Tracks and logs all product inventory, ensuring there are no discrepancies or losses.
- Inspects all orders being received and shipped, checking for damage, defective parts, and missing items.
- Uses WMS (Warehouse Management Software) programs to monitor inventory and balance accounts.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience with an RF Scanner desired
- Proficiency with MS Office; Excel , Word, Outlook
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable