*Must have resume and 1-3 years production experience*
2nd shift, 3:30pm-2am, Monday-Thursday
Responsible for mass-production of varying models of compressors by performing and participating in component parts preparation and line assembly operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Places parts in specified relationship to each other and bolts, clips, screws, cements, or otherwise fastens parts together.
- Tends machines, such as hydraulic or pneumatic presses, air wrenches, or other tools to perform force fitting, fastening and/or bonding operations on the assembly line.
- Is trained on, and works at, various tasks including mechanical assembly, operating pressure test stands, functional testing, preparation, material handling and other related operations as required.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe and orderly workplace.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with quality policy, procedures and instructions to ensure product quality, customer satisfaction, attainment of business goals and environmental well-being.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three years related experience and/or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience