Administrative Assistant / Buffalo NY
Remedy is partnered with an established property management company in Buffalo to identify an Administrative Assistant to perform various clerical duties and provide administrative support to the Property Management Team including data entry, scanning of documents.
8:00AM- 5:00pm Monday-Friday
- Data entry, scanning and distribution of materials
- Generating invoices and related documents (i.e. Maintenance letters, bids and form letters)
- Answering phones
- Handling tenant and vendor inquiries, placing service calls, and providing follow up
- Preparing lay outs and elevation drawings of signs for management approval
- Performing routine clerical duties including copying, filing, distributing mail and updating Excel spreadsheets
- Previous Administrative/Office support experience
- MS Office proficiency (especially with MS Word and Excel)
- Good typing skills
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
Great opportunity with an established Buffalo company! Comprehensive compensation and benefits package available! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!