Maintenance Mechanic/ Buffalo, NY/2nd Shift
A leading Buffalo, NY Manufacturer is looking for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic join their team!
2nd shift Monday- Thursday 3:00pm- 1:30am
- Providing routine preventative maintenance and equipment repair as required by Standard Operating Procedure protocol
- Performing general maintenance of the facility and Completes daily and weekly facility related tasks
- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager to ensure all machines are working properly
- Completing special support projects as necessary
- 3 plus years Maintenance Mechanic experience in a packing facility required
- Basic troubleshooting skills in mechanical, electrical and pneumatic circuitry in a packaging environment
- Experience with Vertical Form Fill Seal machines and powder bottle fillers a plus
- Capable of bending, lifting, walking standing for length of time and climbing if necessary
- Proficient with power tools and hand tools
- Ability to read electrical, mechanical and pneumatic schematics and diagrams
Great Direct Hire opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic with a leading Buffalo, NY Manufacturer. Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!