A company in Orchard Park NY is looking for reliable candidates to join their team. Please see details below:
Position: Molding Machine Operator
Essential job functions:
• 25% Set up and operation of manufacturing machines. Record machine set-ups every time a new setting or change is made. Understand equipment and perform trouble shooting when required.
• 20% Ensure safety policies and procedures are followed. Follow all lock out tag out procedures.
• 20% Meet standard rates for various products. Maintain and improve scrap rate. If not maintaining a standard rate,able to identify causes with engineering and or supervisor. Complete all necessary paperwork & documentation in an accurate, timely fashion.
• 20% Understand all critical machine & manufactured product features to insure product quality is maintained.
• 15% Become knowledgeable and follow the organizations Quality Management System. Understand and maintain a 5-S work area.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
A high School Diploma, GED is required. Technical Degree a plus.
Experience: Previous Machine Operation experience is preferred. Machine Set-up experience preferred.