Document Control Specialist/ Clarence, NY/ 1st Shift
An established and rapidly growing Clarence, NY Manufacturer is looking for a Document Control Specialist!
1st: 7:00am – 3:30pm Monday – Friday (occasional Saturdays as needed)
- Preparing, updating and managing controlled documents
- Assessing the impact of changes on associated documents and maintaining revision history of documents affected by the change
- Supporting Engineering in creating and editing production batch records
- Building and maintaining product structures in QAD (Routings and Bill of Materials)
- Creating and revising standard operating procedures and associated forms
- Performing first pass batch record review
- Performing backflush activities for consumed production materials in production management/finance system
- Supporting label control in the creation of new label templates and routine label production
- Managing a metrology schedule for the calibration and PV of production and laboratory equipment
- Tracking and trending manufacturing and engineering KPIs such as schedule attainment and first time right
- Performing additional duties as assigned
- Minimum two (2) year technical degree or equivalent experience in pharmaceutical or medical device industry will also be considered
- 2 years’ or more experience working with electronic & paper document control systems; Experience working with MasterControl Document Management System is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience providing administrative support
- Laboratory and manufacturing documentation experience is preferable.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio; Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Adaptability to change and able to work under time constraints with multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups
- Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail while managing multiple project and priorities
Get your foot in the door with an established and growing Clarence Manufacturer! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!