If you have prior experience running a team of CNC Machinists and are proficient in Gibbs programming this is your new employment opportunity! Come work for Manufacturing company with confidence in their associates and supply chain, with customer service is second to none!
Shift: 3:30 PM - 2:00 AM ( 4 day's a week)
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Must have prior CNC machinists with experience in multi-axis machining, the skills and desire to mentor less-experienced machinists, a positive attitude, and dedication to lean manufacturing.
- Preference given for knowledge of lean principles, including 5S+ 1, Kaizen;
- Develop creative work holding solutions for complicated part geometries with set-up times and run times faster than the competition;
- Read prints using GD&T nomenclature;
- Understand feeds and speeds across a variety of materials, including various alloy steels, stainless steels, and aluminum;
- Experience machining with a variety of CNC machines, including lathes, vertical mills, and horizontal mills; and
- A solid knowledge of Gibbs CAM preferred
Benefits: Benefits include Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays, a 401K with company matching and Health Insurance.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Members of Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!