Local reputable company seeking a CAD Designer to join their team!
- Project planning and integrating engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval
- Coordinate drawings and specifications with consultants and other design team members
- Develop and prepare scaled construction drawings and project manuals that illustrate the building's appearance, plans and details for design review, client review, permitting and construction
- Explore alternate design approaches as directed by Project Manager/Engineer
- Prepares project designs and plans using computer assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and associated software
- Prepares studies and reports as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-3+ years of related work experience
- 1-3+ years experience in 2D CAD software, AutoCAD, and/or Bentley Microstation experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Disciplined and driven to meet project deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
Pay: Up to $25/hr depending on experience