HIRING LINE LEADERS TO START NOW! Yes, NOW!
We are still open and on the hunt for good leader that have worked in a production environment before.
Line leaders are responsible for managing and giving instructions to assembly line workers so that each member of the production line is aware of what they need to do and what they’re responsible for to maximize quality and productivity.
HOURS: 1st Shift 5:30am to 3pm overtime required.
STARTING PAY: $15
- Leadership – line leaders must motivate their team and show support and guidance when necessary, so strong leadership skills are key to this job
- Teamwork – working well as part of a team is critical to a line leader’s job, as they oversee their colleagues and manage their own schedule. Assisting others and offering advice or guidance are also important in this job
- Communication skills – line leaders clearly relay instructions and procedures so that all tasks are completed accurately and on time, so they need to be good communicators
- Time management – production lines run on strict schedules, so line leaders must manage their own time well, as well as the time of those around them
- Problem-solving skills – when issues with production arise, line leaders think quickly and proactively to resolve them as soon as possible. Troubleshooting skills are important to success in this profession