Leasing Specialist – Full time – Federal Way, WA 1 position
Leasing Specialist – Full time – Tuwkila, WA 1 position
Must submit resume with relivant experience. Cliet will reject resumes without qualifying experience.
Locally owned and operated Senior Housing group with multiple properties throughout the Puget Sound area. Our mission is to provide sustainable senior housing and to improve the lives of seniors. We remove barriers to living independently and help our residents enjoy life.
We are looking for a Leasing Specialist to join our amazing team, the ideal candidate will have recent experience in residential leasing.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements of a Leasing Specialist:
- Primary function is to sell the property and obtain deposits form prospective residents
- Answering phones, returning phone messages, greeting prospective residents, providing tours of the property and rent-ready unit.
- Completing guest card information, performing follow up with prospective residents.
- Promoting the property through internal events, promoting the property through external outreach efforts.
- Assisting the Community Manager with converting pre-leases to move-ins.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a flexible schedule and the ability to work weekends if needed.
- Must have high school education and a minimum of one (1) year experience as a Leasing Specialist or related position.
- Preferred knowledge of or training in LIHTC (Section 42) fundamentals.
- Must have knowledge of computers and basic software application including Word, Excel, Outlook and where appropriate, property management software (e.g. AMSI, Yardi).
- Must be enthusiastic, sales-oriented, aggressive, intuitive, intelligent, tactful, diplomatic, and patient.
- Must have the ability to work with other employees and prospective residents in a professional manner.
- Must have the ability to comprehend and perform all responsibilities of the position.
- Must have neat, clean and professional appearance, and adhere to the dress code policy.
- Must have legible handwriting.
- Must have valid driver’s license and operational vehicle.
Call Kent Remedy Office at 253.246.7950 to schedule prescreening interview for Monday 3/23/20.