Remedy Staffing is partnered with a well-known Ceramic company located in Amherst, in search of Production Technicians.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WETMIX PROCESS:
- Set up initial amounts of Boric Acid/Tri-Calcium
- Feed into Mixer
- Add water
- When the amber light flashes (approximately 20 minutes), mix is ready
- Place trays on belt (approximately 20 lbs), feed trays, move mold down from top onto tray
- Make sure all material in mold is flattened out
- Use knife to cut into squares (4 down / 5 across)
- Put trays on rack – moisture testing is done by taking a brick from the middle of the top tray, middle of the 3rd tray and middle of the bottom tray. Testing is done in the Coatings Room.
- After dry mix, material is sent to stabilize.
- High school or equivalent
- Must have forklift experience
- This position involves heavy physical activity: Push, pull or roll 50-300 lb. drums, lifting up to 35 pounds overhead
Shift: The first week the hours will be 7:00AM-4:00PM while in training. Once training is complete, the worker will move to a rotating schedule: M-Th 1030AM-9:00PM and the following week: Sun-Wed 9:00PM-7:30AM. Overtime may be available week to week on Fridays but it is not guaranteed.
Pay: $15.00 per hour
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!