Machine Operators (Compounders) / Buffalo, NY
A leading Buffalo Manufacturer is looking for a Compounders to join their team!
- 1st Shift Monday – Thursday 1st shift 6am-4:30pm
- 2nd shift Monday – Thursday 4:00pm – 2:30am
- 3rd shift Monday-Thursday-8:30pm to 7:00am
***PLEASE NOTE We will be moving forward with 5 days on 04/06/20.** The shifts will be as follows:
- First: Monday-Friday 6:00am – 2:30pm
- Second: Monday-Friday 2:00pm – 10:30pm
- Third: Sunday-Thursday 10:00pm – 6:30am
- Compounding basic bulk products as directed by Batch Procedures under supervision
- Performing inspections on all equipment required for a batch prior to making it
- Working with Product Development and Chemists to perform scale-up pilots and provide feedback on written batching instructions
- Maintaining a clean and safe cGMP environment
- Completing work in compliance with FDA regulations and departmental procedures with a high sense of urgency and accuracy
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed
- 3-5 years' experience in batch process manufacturing or liquid blending
- Industry experience ideally in food, beverage, personal care or OTC/pharmaceutical environment
- Self-motivated with proven people leadership skills
- Thorough understanding of cGMP's
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Computer skills to include MS Office
Great opportunity with a leading Buffalo Manufacturer! All shifts available!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!