1st Shift Job Openings for Machine Operation positions in Hazelwood, MO available today!
Hours: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Position Summary: The purpose of this position is to assemble all products to the order’s specifications including all sub assemblies that make up our finished goods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Assembles a variety of sub assembly’s including indoor and outdoor scoreboard digits, and power supplies.
- Assemble score boards, signs and displays per drawings and instructions.
- Assemble LED cabinets per drawings and instructions.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct placement.
- Assure the weekly schedule is completed.
- Maintain a constant visual on parts and supplies stored on the shop floor.
- Assure all products are built to the highest standard of quality.
- Keep work areas clean and organized.
- Work as part of the team to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Additional task as directed by supervisor.
- Follow all company rules, safety rules and policies.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to safely use a variety of large and small power tools
- Must be able to understand verbal and written instructions and use them to complete a task.
- Willingness to learn and perform other duties as required by departmental needs.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years manufacturing experience, specifically in assembly
Special Training or Abilities:
- General computer knowledge
- Ability to use drills, pop rivet guns, and general hand tools
- Ability to read specifications and blue prints
- Ability to learn and remember how to assemble several different finished goods