*** Remedy is hiring for a premier manufacturing company expanding in Mt. Pleasant ***
***Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration***
Job Title: Assembler
1st Shift (M-TH) 6am-4pm, (Friday) 6am-12pm
Benefits – Free Lunch provided by on-site chef daily.
• Assembling articulation.
• Assembling hydraulic, electronic, and mechanical components.
• Assisting with other projects including the manufacture of passageway systems, testing equipment, small parts, jigs and dies.
• Drilling holes and comparing templates.
• Applying paint to different products such as articulations, side walls, etc.
• Providing machining and hydraulic support to areas within the company.
• Programming diagnostic software for articulations and bumper systems.
• Experience using micrometers, calipers, and various gauges.
• Troubleshooting repairing and servicing hand tools, power tools, and other machining equipment.
• Reworking and/or repairing assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes.
• Fulfilling company standard times and individual productivity goals.
• Fulfilling output requirements while reducing scrap levels.
• Lifting/moving 50 pounds.
Educational Level for Position:
• High School Diploma
Special Skills/Qualifications Needed:
• Proficiency with hand and power tools including but not limited to hammers,