2nd shift: 3:45pm-2:30am Monday-Friday
Summary: Responsible for ensuring the production line is running to performance and quality standards, informs the heavy equipment operator to fill the shakers, performs housekeeping duties which include sweeping, and inventory management.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with the material handler and heavy equipment operator which material will be used for each machine.
- Performs the necessary machine adjustments to ensure the quality and quantity standards are being produced.
- Performs quality checks including weighing and volume checks.
- Communicates with the material handler.
- Completes production documentation insuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
- Meets quality and quantity standards.
- Informs the maintenance personnel of any problems in which they may encounter.
- Follows safety practices to ensure their safety and the safety of others.
Entry level experience Skills and Competencies:
- Safe practices and procedures, ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work in a dusty environment, hot/cold/rainy weather.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb ladders and work on their feet for most of the day.
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!