1st Shift: 5:30am-4:00pm Monday-Friday
Responsible for the operation of heavy machinery to safely move product load around the facility.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate forklift in a warehouse environment.
- Ensures the packaging lines have pallets available and communicates inventory levels.
- Removes palletized bags from the production lines and places them on the stretch-wrapper.
- Places and organizes palletized bags in inventory.
- Ensures work area is clean and stocked.
- Performs physical inventory counts of finished goods as required.
- Responsible for the safe operation of the forklift and maintaining fluid levels.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years experience in a warehouse environment
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!