General Mills is one of the largest food manufacturing companies in the world. Our associates provide support in packing finished goods for shipment in the Fruit Department.
Shift: 3rd shift
Hours: 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
• Load machines, bulk pack product, and other production tasks
• Placing placards and other required paperwork on finished goods
• Load cartons and other packaging tasks
• Support special projects including re-packaging, sorting and disposal
All Military and Veterans welcome!
• Must be able to read and follow written instructions as well as visual training aids
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Must be willing to perform a variety of tasks as production needs change
• Able to stand, lift, bend and reach for 8 to 12 hours
• Repetitive lifting 10 to 30 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally