Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking experienced Senior Electrical Engineers to work with one of our Pharma and Life Science client located in Montgomeryville, PA.
Direct Hire Positions
Full Benefit Package
1st Shift positions available
Monday to Friday
Excellent growth opportunity.
Salary $90,000-$140,000 DEO
- Prepare specific electrical SOW (Scopes of Work) requirements on multiple projects.
- Work closely with the Sales and Estimating departments to assist in the development of proposals and associated budgets.
- Perform duties with working knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC).
- Perform duties with working knowledge of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the National Electrical Safety Code (NESC), National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA)
- Ability to prepare electrical engineering studies, conceptual and detail design documentation.
- Development of load calculations for sizing electrical distribution components.
- Development of lighting calculations to ensure lighting levels meet company and client standards.
- Design experience with low and medium voltage design.
- Work with electrical sub contactors and vendors to ensure standards are followed and adhered to.
- Ability to conduct electrical field surveys of existing conditions.
- Ability to conduct construction site observations as required.
- Daily coordination with engineering and architectural design teams
- Keep up to date on “best practices” for Electrical Design
- Ensures electrical design and drawings meet company standards
- Coordinate with the construction department as needed
- Coordinate with A/E firms on model setup and standardization
- Participate in Industry Organizations
- 10-15 years of experience in electrical design for Life Science Facilities
- Bachelors of Engineering degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution
- Professional Registration is a requirement.
- Proficient in the use of BIM software (AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, etc)
- Proficient in the use of Bluebeam and MS office
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of all building systems and construction methods
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Free online skill building courses
- Permanent opportunity
Bring your military experience to Remedy!
Military service and Veterans encouraged to Apply.
For immediate consideration apply online today