Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking experienced Construction Superintendent (Field Project Manager) to work with one of our Pharma and Life Science client located in Montgomeryville, PA.
Direct Hire Positions
Full Benefit Package
1st Shift positions available
Monday to Friday
Excellent growth opportunity.
Salary $60,000-$80,000 DEO
- Maintain all safety regulations on project site.
- Project Manager reviews all project concerns with his supporting Project Coordinator on a daily basis for project scope.
- Project Manager to ensure subcontractors performs and follows all details per their contract.
- Confirm that all subcontractors and equipment/material installation task have a Q/A Plan and/or Commissioning Checklist.
- Review and confirm all design drawings and confirm that the drawings are in compliance to the scope of work / contract.
- Write up a daily report for project conditions every day and send to the project team.
- Review any problems that may have occurred and provide standing document in case of legal requirements or final review with Owner.
- Project Manager issues a detailed status letter weekly to client, Factory and all subcontractors involved with project to update current events and also project milestones.
- Identify and document non-conformance of design to support Lesson Learned meetings.
- Follow all guidelines as documented in the Project Managers Manual.
- Project scope of work and the subcontractor’s scopes of work.
Experience & Skills:
- Excellent organizational, leadership, interpersonal communication and computer skills
- Clear and conceptual thinking ability is a plus.
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- Remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends.
- In-depth knowledge of project management processes and project execution best practices.
- Reads and interpret mechanical drawings as required.
- Requires overnight domestic and foreign travel. Travel requirement will constitute 80% of the time.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Free online skill building courses
- Permanent opportunity
Bring your military experience to Remedy!
Military service and Veterans encouraged to Apply.
For immediate consideration apply online today