ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Part-Time)
Doylestown, PA 18902
Payrate: $13-15/hour (Based on experience)
Shift: 1st Shift (9:00 am - 3:30 pm, Monday thru Friday)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers the main telephone and receives guests and office deliveries.
- Works with the company’s insurance agent to distribute Certificate of Insurance (COI), as needed
- Obtains and maintains vendor & subcontractor W-9s and COIs
- Purchasing & Procurement
- Processes all vendor materials Purchase Orders for production supplies in QuickBooks
- Human Resources
- Oversees New Hire process - Posting ads/background checks /onboarding
- Manages Short-Term Disability, Life and AD&D policies
- Administers employee benefits, including Health/Dental/Vision
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- High School Diploma or GED (Two years college or equivalent work experience preferred)
- One year of related experience or relevant coursework
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Free Online Skill Building Courses
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!