Brazing Operators/ Orchard Park and Elma, NY/ All Shifts
Brazing Operators needed for growing manufacturers in the Orchard Park and Elma, NY areas!
- Operating Induction Units to Braze Diamond tips to carbide cutting tools.
- Prepping Inserts to be brazed in a Vacuum Furnaces.
- Using critical thinking and problem solving skills to improve quality and reduce scrap.
- Inspecting inserts for both dimensional and visual defects.
- Cleaning inserts after brazing including the removal of extra braze.
- High level of analytical ability High level of problem solving skills
- High level of team working skills High school diploma or GED Preferred
- Precision measuring equipment experience.
- Experience with reading and following instructions from CADD drawings.
- Welding, brazing or soldering experience is a plus.
- Completed or pursuing a degree or certificate course in related field.
Great opportunities with established and growing manufacturers! All shifts available! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!