Batchers (Machine Operators) / Elma, NY
Remedy is partnered with a rapidly growing Elma, NY Manufacturer to identify Batchers (Blending Operators) to join their team!
2nd: 6:00am –6:00pm or 6:00pm – 6:00am Monday – Friday
- Responsible for food safety and quality
- Accurately filling out charts and logs to comply with regulatory and company GMP practices
- Following and performing blending procedure for each blend
- Reading and differentiating between several different ingredients
- Tagging individual pieces of equipment
- Performing pre-blend/post-blend checks.
- Reporting any abnormalities of ingredients or blends
- Sampling and receive all bulk fluid deliveries
- Checking actual weights against the bills
- Maintaining a clean work area
- Machine Operation experienced required
- Previous batching experience in a manufacturing setting highly preferred but not required
- Capable of lifting 50 - 100lb. bags
Great opportunity with a growing Elma Manufacturer! ! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!