Now hiring a CNC Programmer to join our team at a growing Manufacturing facility located in Sanford, Florida!
As a CNC Programmer, you will be responsible for creating/editing programs for turrets:
- Use Fabriwin CAM software to produce CNC programs for the sheet metal department.
- Will use Solid Edge modeling software to view prototype CAD models or related sheet metal componentry.
- Calculate and write programs for turrets to fabricate component parts to stated engineering specifications.
- Works independently to troubleshoot and resolve problems concerning machining operations, tools, materials and CNC programs.
- Inspect parts for stated dimensions and surface imperfections for production runs.
- Works with engineering and supervisory personnel to troubleshoot and resolve design, equipment and operating difficulties.
- Prior experience with Solid Edge software
- Associate's degree or technical degree
We offer competitive benefits with pay rate starting at $20 per hour!
Join our Team - Apply today!