General Statement/Purpose of Job: This person is responsible for creating/editing programs for the turrets and provided any support when requested.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: • Use Fabriwin CAM software to produce CNC programs for the sheet metal department.
• Will use Solid Edge modeling software to view prototype CAD models or related sheet metal componentry.
• Calculate and write programs for turrets to fabricate component parts to stated engineering specifications.
• Works independently to troubleshoot and resolve problems concerning machining operations, tools, materials and CNC programs.
• Inspect parts for stated dimensions and surface imperfections for production runs.
• Works with engineering and supervisory personnel to troubleshoot and resolve design, equipment and operating difficulties.
• Perform preventative maintenance duties as scheduled by maintenance department.
• Assist training of lower level machinists, answering work questions, resolving operating difficulties and reviewing completed work assignments.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Perform other duties as directed. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities.
• Communication skills • Needs to have training abilities • Must have problem resolving skills • Problem solving and critical thinking skills • Adaptability • Moderate MS Office skills
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements: • Associates degree or relevant experience. • Technical Degree.
*Exp: with Solid Edge modeling software/Use Fabriwin CAM software
Apply on line at www.remedystaff.com and select the Deland office.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews start at 10am-2pm Mon-Fri and located at 124 S. Amelia Ave Deland, FL 32724