***Must have a resume***
1st Shift, 5am-3:30pm, Monday-Thursday
Responsible for inspections at receiving, in process CNC audits and other inspection activities as needed. Maintains quality records and utilizes gages, tools and measuring equipment. Generates NCRs and assists in containment of non-conforming product.
Essential Functions, Key Tasks, & Responsibilities(include the following, other duties may be assigned)
- Will support inspections for incoming and in process components and maintain the Quality Inspection System records.
- Utilizes all gages, tools and measuring equipment required for Inspection support including providing measurements for blueprinting various components.
- Evaluation of non-conforming product/materials that are not within specifications. Assist in coordinating non- conforming product to the proper areas awaiting disposition.
- Observe all safety rules and maintains proper housekeeping using 5S techniques.
- Understand and comply with policies, procedures and instructions to ensure product quality, customer satisfaction, attainment of business goals and environmental well-being.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 1-3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of handheld inspection tools, micrometers, calipers and height gages.
- Basic understanding of engineering drawings including basic GD&T.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school preferred.