Senior Warehouse Manager/ Clarence, NY/ 1st Shift
An established and growing Clarence, NY Manufacturer is looking for to a Senior Warehouse Manager! This individual will handle the physical and systematic process in the ERP system for goods pertaining to the receipt, storage and shipment in and out of the warehouse to include site inventory of raw materials, work-in-process and finished goods as well as the maintenance, repair and operating supplies.
1st: 7:30am-4:00pm Monday – Friday
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Ensuring site inventory is accurate and materials are physically and systematically processed through the supply chain timely
- Assisting with overseeing the physical activities being performed in the warehouse and ensure tasks are being completed thoroughly and timely
- Unloading inbound shipments and verifying what physically is received matches packing list
- Completing required receiving documentation.
- Working with Purchasing and Finance A/P to resolve discrepancies.
- Coordinating with Warehouse Operations Manager regarding transfer of inventory from one location to another.
- Preparing and staging materials for shipment
- Performing physical inventory counts and cycle and processing inventory entries
- Assisting Manager by overseeing the physical activities being performed in the warehouse
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Three to five years of experience in a warehouse environment – FDA regulated environment a plus!
- Must have a valid driver’s license to support work at off-site warehouses; local travel could be up to 25%
- Ability to lift 15 to 25 pounds on a regular basis and up to 50 pounds if required for warehouse related tasks
- Strong organization , communication and attention to detail
- Must be customer orientation and possess problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook (email and calendar maintenance).
- ERP and Inventory Management system experience required.
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- Material handling equipment, fork lift, pallet jack, and electric pallet jack experience required.
- Able to meet deadlines.
Great opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Manager! Competitive compensation package! First shift hours! Apply now!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!