Remedy is hiring for a Maintenance Planner for our client located in Wood County, WI. Within this position you will assist with scheduling, troubleshooting, and analyze schematics for the Maintenance Department. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
Shift: 1st Shift, 8:00AM – 5:00PM Monday-Friday
Pay: Starts at $15.00 Per Hour + Depending on Experience Level
As a Maintenance Planner, you will be responsible for:
- Plan and schedule support to the maintenance group.
- maintain work order files by collecting, analyzing data and identifying problem areas to create solutions.
- Develop and maintain historical records and standardize repetitive maintenance in order establish criteria for materials, tools and man-hour requirements.
- Review all work orders for cause, priority, and completeness.
- Track inventory and help process invoices and purchases.
- Analyze art drawings and schematics to determine spare parts as needed and assist with setup and process repair contracts.