CNC Machinists and Programmers / Orchard Park, NY/ 1st Shift
Growing Manufacturers in the Orchard Park area are looking for experienced CNC Machinists and Programmers!
1st: 6:00 AM-2:30 PM (Monday through Friday)
- Setting-up, programming, and operating CNC machines (Lathes and Mills)
- Performing set-ups from blue prints to manufacture parts to print dimensions and tolerances
- Planning numerical control programs to control contour path machining of parts on automatic machines
- Reading blueprints to determine product specifications and material needed
- Selecting proper tooling required to complete job
- Checking machinery and tooling as necessary
- Setting up and operating various precision measuring instruments such as bore gauges, micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Creating inspection data sheets for new jobs with all applicable dimensions/tolerances/gauging to be used
- Operating overhead crane
- Performing minor machine repair such as oiling or cleaning machines
- Performing additional duties as needed
- 5 years CNC experience
- 2 years programming experience (required)
- Mastercam Experience a plus!
- Some personal tools may be required
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Knowledge of machines and tools including drilling, tapping and layout
- Ability to use measuring devices such as calipers
- Strong math skills including ability to convert decimals to fractions
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to program CNC machines
Competitive compensation! Great benefit packages! Apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!