Remedy Staffing has an immediate opening for a Quality Control Supervisor in a food manufacturing plant.
Hours: 6:00PM to 6:00AM – Monday thru Saturday (Must be flexible to work and overnight shift when needed) 5-day work week.
Pay is negotiable depending on experience – 50K to 55K This is a direct Hire Opportunity
QC Supervisor job description
- Food/beverage quality control supervisor is responsible for maintaining the overall quality and safety of food products and ensuring that they meet all standards imposed by regulatory authorities.
- Providing coaching and guidance to the quality control technicians ensuring that all processes and assignments are carried out as instructed.
- Developing and reviewing safety policies and training quality assurance employees are also big parts of the job.
- Quality control supervisor may also meet with other supervisors and upper management on performance issues, procedures, and policies to ensure consistency.
- Make recommendations for improvements to quality control procedures.
- Mentor team members and identify deficits in employee knowledge and organize training material to bring the team up to speed.
- The supervisor also creates reports for upper-management employees and keep records of any tests and inspections conducted. Of course, they are required to understand all food safety standards which have been established in the food industry and by the government.
Please stop by any of our two locations and speak to a recruiter.
2518 Nacogdoches Rd. San Antonio, Texas 78217 – 210.366.3400
1950 S.W. Military Dr. San Antonio, Texas 78221 – 210.973.6878