Oil and Gas or Bulk Material Engineering Needs...Apply Today Here!!!
High Profile Client, cool projects, cool software....My client has everything, we need you if you have Bulk Material Experience or Oil and Gas!!!!!!!
I have a Mechanical Engineer Position!
I have a Sr. Mechanical Engineer Position!
***Pay is based on experience
Looking for fabulous Mechanical Engineers Full Time Direct Hire Columbus Ohio. Great company with great benefits and tons of growth potential!!!
• Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred
• At least five (5) years’ experience with bulk material transport, storage and reclaim systems required
• Experience selecting mechanical equipment components for bulk material handling systems including drives, bearings, pulleys, shafts, scales, and dust collection and suppression systems
• Be familiar with total project systems to include mechanical, structural, civil and electrical components to allow considerations of those aspects into a project or area design
• Experience in directing the work of drafters or other engineering support staff
• Be versed in the use of 3D model interface software such as Autodesk Navisworks or similar software
• Ability to conduct 3D model reviews with all engineering disciplines and clients, capture action items, assign ownership and assist driving them to completion
• Availability and ability to travel to client sites on occasion
***The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for leading the equipment selection, layouts and integration of specified equipment into total project systems required for industrial and bulk material handling facilities. This includes reviewing or preparing data and running specialty programs for conveyors and dust collection systems.
***Sr. Engineer will lead the development of the mechanical requirements of all project phases, including conceptual, preliminary, final engineering and potentially operational support. This also includes coordinating with other disciplines to accomplish project tasks. In addition, the Senior Mechanical Engineer will be part of the project management process, which would include working directly with the Project Manager, meeting with clients, obtaining field data, interaction with equipment vendors, participating in project meetings, establishing project standards and assisting in the development of the project design criteria. This also includes coordinating with and directing Engineers, Designers and Drafters to accomplish project tasks.
If interested please click here to apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for faster consideration. This position will require multiple face to face interviews so local candidates will be considered first. Must be a US citizen. No sponsorships or relocation packages!
When applying to email directly please include a copy of your resume along with your salary expectations.