If you feel like an assembly pro, put your valuable skills to use as a Mechanical Assembler.
• Previous knowledge and experience in mechanical assembly of products; referencing prints.
• Ability to read and accurately interpret prints and work instructions.
• Mechanically inclined and able to use a variety of power and hand tools.
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. with regularity.
• Physical ability to stand, squat, bend, reach, pull and push during course of shift.
• Organizational skills.
• Forklift and Pallet jack experience.
• Ability to take direction; working as a part of a team as well as independently.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimal computer experience (Word/Excel, business software system).
• Job Shop experience preferred.
• Knowledge of / experience with ISO standards and procedures (helpful)
• Prefer candidates live in Columbus or surrounding areas.
• Electro Mechanical assembly not required – but a plus.