***Please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration***
Employee Job Description
Job Title: Sewer
1st Shift (M-TH)6am-3pm, (Friday)6am-12pm
Salary: $14 an hour
• Participating in the manufacture of bellows, roof covers, ceiling covers, skirts and roof
• Adhering pre-cut fabric pieces together using glue.
• Aligning fabric accurately.
• Working with chemicals including but not limited to: glue, thinners, acetone, etc.
• Utilizing gluing equipment and tools such as brushes, staplers and adhesive
• Fulfilling company standard times and individual productivity goals.
• Fulfilling output requirements without generating too much scrap.
• Lifting/moving 35 pounds.
Educational Level for Position:
• High School Diploma.
Special Skills/Qualifications Needed:
• Willingness to learn and work in other areas.
• Ability to handle tasks requiring detailed (or precise) actions and manipulations.
• Ability to perform tasks efficiently while maintaining quality.
• Ability to multi-tasks while maintaining productivity.
• Proficiency with metric and standard unit measurement systems.
• Reliable transportation.
• Familiarity with company policies, procedures and instructions.